http://www.wikio.com

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Update on Chaz Bono. One Hot Samba!

I think Chaz really came into his own here, and I'm so proud of this guy it made me cry..



Direct link to this video can be found HERE.

This footwork is awesome, the attitude is awesome, and for someone who describes themselves as as a writer and activist, I don't think that any better favor could have been done for transgendered people than to see a healthy minded transgendered man like Chaz go out, have a great time, and do as well as he has.

The secret? Transgendered people are no LONGER a secret. It's common discussion, no great mysteries, and thus.. no big deal.

Kudos, Chaz. Wish I could cut a rug with ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, however innocuous or smarmy. I'll probably answer!