http://www.wikio.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Proof positive. I do more than bust balls on this blog.



Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Don't get me wrong, I really LOVE cats. I've had cats. I worked like a dog (heh) trying to get cats adopted out of the humane society where I used to work. That's not exactly easy to do when a surprisingly insane percentage of Americans fear or resent cats for various reasons. I'm all about some damn cats. I'm probably the person who would go back into the burning building for some cats, okay? But sweet jumpin' Jesus..

I'm all about some psychiatric medications when they're needed, too.
BITCH NEEDS SOME MEDS. STAT.

How did this video even get past her own PC? Is it just me, or does this not qualify as an "instant-delete" sample take, here? Did e-Harmony actually let this one through?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, however innocuous or smarmy. I'll probably answer!